Sunday, March 06, 2005

very long weekend

i had a very long,arguing,tiring and unbelievable week. i've been bugging my mom since thursday if i can go to manila to meet some friends. i told her i have enough money to go so i just really need her permission. i think she was pissed that day or something so we had an argument. she kept on yelling at me the whole day. the next day when i woke up, i went directly to the bathroom, she preceeded me in the bathroom. then it all started. from bathroom towels up to my toothbrush and toothpaste. i mean, what's the deal with that. i kept my mouth shut and then i went downstairs for breakfast. she followed me and then again, she kept on noticing everything am doing. from my coffee to my plate. am not a kid anymore and i hope she notice that. we had an argument, a very long and loud one not to mention, and to conclude, she took my laptop with a statement..." you'll never get this back till you learn how to be organized and be responsible"...damn it!!!
now we're not talking, am really pissed and i wanna go out. ate lulu and i have been texting since saturday, i told her i'll runaway as soon as i get my laptop. i really dont know if i can actually do that and where do go if i ever do that. maybe my mom is right. maybe am not really responsible enough. but it just really hurts me to hearing those from her. am really devastated. i dont know how long we're planning not to talk to each other. i dont even wanna go home for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home