Monday, March 14, 2005

tagaytay wedding part 2

finally...thanks to swit...i figured out how to post the pictures na!hahaha.idiot me!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
only four of use went to the wedding:the couple,kiko and jean,my cousin,ate mai and me.we had fun,even if there's only four of us.we're supposed to be six,but due to some unforseen circumstances,hahaha!jasper,peace!
the funny thing was,the night before the wedding i was fumbling thru my dresser looking for a dress.well,to my surprise.i can't fit in to any of my dress now!huhuhu!too bad for me.seriously,i felt so frustrated that night.and i can't consult my mom coz were not talking diba.i almost wanna cry that night coz of frustration.
i really need to cut down on everything from now on.oh well,maybe after the wedding.hahaha!
my tagaytay weekend was almost over.we're on the bus going to manila when i got a text from my mom.i dont know how i will feel after reading her message..
"overnight pala kayo bat di ka marunong magsabi"
huh?eh she was the one who asked pa nga three days before the wedding,coz she's worried if we're going home late in the evening.
ang labo!
i had fun anyways so i guess i wont think about that anymore.i didn't answer the text,which i think made her more angry coz she didn't even looked at the buko pie i bought as pasalubong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home