Wednesday, January 02, 2008

C E L E B R A T E ! ! !

How do I define 2007? Its has been interesting, from beginning of the year till the very last day. My parents celebrated their 25th. I reached 25 years here on here. My parents finally got married in church. I’m still in my supposed to be temporary job. 2 close friends from work left already. 2 of my very dear friend left for another country. Yet them leaving made our relationship a lot closer. I found a special friend in pinkie. Meeting up with friends seems like the hardest thing to do now (yes, im talking about you, you and you! Ampf!). ate lulu got engaged! I was without a phone for almost a phone, imagine the simple life with Michelle. My grandfather (from mother’s side) was in and out of the hospital because of his illness. i went all out with gifts for my family this year (which will probably be the last time. Hehehe!) I never bought anything extravagant for myself.
But in spite of that I stayed strong. I grew up. I managed. Of course it didn’t happen in an instance, maraming emote moments dun. Mga nagiinarteng moments. I grew closer to my family, especially my sister. I learned that when you shut up, they’ll shut up. I learned that forgiveness is something you don’t “try to do”, but rather a “duty” that you should do. I’ve learned that nothing compares to the feeling when you see friends/family show off to other people your gift to them.
So what else is in store for 2008? A lot of things. I’m seeing a lot of vision. A lot of plans. And most of all a lot of love. I’m seeing a lot of celebrating! Its 2008… lets celebrate!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home