Friday, March 25, 2005

rest in peace friend

we were at boardwalk yesterday for good friday,we bumped into several familiar faces and saw some celeb...well,i think thats the reason subic is getting more and more crowded especially during this time of the year.
later that evening,we saw ate rose and joanne, one of my best friends, she pulled me to the corner when she saw me and told me "may balita ako sayo!!" she looked worried so i laughed and told her "ok ka lang?"
then i got the shock my life..."si mya patay na!!nag-suicide"

i was so shock that i didn't reply for a minute,ang hirap i-digest.i confirmed to her,"sure ka?pano namatay?anong nagyari?"
those were the first few words that came into my mind.i was really lost.
i found out that he committed suicide,he hung himself and was found out 4-6 hours later.
t'was shocking for me coz mya was not only a friend,but he was an ex.we shared less than a month relationship and even if we were young then i still consider him a friend.we even kept in touch till my freshman year in college.i knew everything about him coz he told me back then pati tungkol sa family nya,kahit he's shy about his background he told me pa rin.so i really pray for him.another lost lost
rest in peace mya!

1 Comments:

Blogger Teejae said...

my condolences...

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home