Wednesday, April 06, 2005

mah family and friends

went to manila yesterday to arrange my enrollment for the summer review,went with my mom coz she needs to fix something with my sister's school.we arrived at adamson around 10am and since my sis is not yet there,we decided to look around muna and see if we can find any dorm.we found one near the campus and my mom loved it.i think she'll make us both stay there,the place is ok but looks scarry to me.
anyways,i left them at adamson coz i need to go to the review center,after that i went to glaxo makati to submit my quit and claim letter.i need to go to citibank,and since the only citibank i know was the one near ate lulu's work i visit her na rin,since she' s mad pa rin naman coz of last weekend's gala.i arrived there and brought her some sweets,she looked surprised.but she had an idea na raw t'was me coz the guard told her na.but still she's touched naman daw.naks!!!
next stop,i went to abs to visit naman lalah.i decided to play a lil trick with her.i told her my friend is going to abs and i had my friend deliver something to for her.the plan was perfectly ok until i reached abs,i cant find any bakeshop or store near it.inside abs compund i saw a ministop,i was about to buy her chocolates sana but their only chocolate is kitkat (yikes!) good thing i saw becky's (best brownies in the world) so i bought her cakes and brownies.i was trying to call her on my way up to the 3rd floor,was planning to have her pick up my friend at the elevator but she'll be surprise coz it'll be me,but whola!she's not picking up,so i have no other choice but to go to her office.outside her office,i keep on asking people for mylah but nobody seems to know where she is.after five minutes i looked to my right and i saw her,she's raising her hand to fix her hair,just enough time for me to see her reaction.hehehehe!she looked so suprise (i hope she was really surprised)..hehehe!we chat a bit,but i need to go na coz my mom and sis are waiting for me.we promised to keep in touch naman,as we always do.but i really did miss her.
i went to monumento na to meet mama and maan,while inside the mall my dad called me phone,when i answered he sounded so mad and he asked me to give the phone to my sister.while i was watching my sis talk to my dad,i saw her cry na.i know she's in trouble with him.but this time its for real,she's crying so hard that people are staring at us.later she gave me the phone and stayed quiet the whole time.
it kinda hit me to see her cry like that,coz you can never see my sister cry talaga.everybody thinks am the strong one but really,my sis is stronger than me.kaya seeing her cry like that in public,i knew na my dad is really mad at her.it left me speechless na rin,i wasnt able to sleep last night coz of that.and what sucks more,i dont have anyone to talk to about this.everybody's just too busy with their lives.this sucks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home