Monday, August 14, 2006

OUT

by JEX
a ride like the bullet you've released
anger that cannot be appeased
i want vengeance,just so you know
dont run coz there's nowhere to go
looking back,i played a fair game
one of the things im proud to claim
then came along you,
thought t'was fine
lack of foresignth,that fault was mine
i brought you in,you kicked me out
and that's staright from the horse's mouth
justice served may take forever
i'll wait till hell freezes over

im in,you're out,i'm in,you're out
this i whisper,i chant,i shout
simple words you dont understand
this time,white flag is not my brand!


**Just because my eyes are not in tears it doesn't mean my hert doesn't cry...
and just because i come out strong doesn't mean there's nothing wrong...
often i choose to be happy so i dont have to explain myself to people who would never understand...
because smiling has always been easier than explaining why im sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home