Monday, February 12, 2007

longest yard

i just had the longest 30minutes of my life...
my supervisor called me for an NB Coaching this morning and it was a bad news. i failed to meet the deliverables and im bound for DA. it was my third consecutive unsatisfactory. i felt like i wanna cry that time, of course i didnt, i dont wanna show a teary eyed face in front of my supervisor noh. he's trying to pacify me by making small inspirational talks, giving me insights and stroking my ego. i cant hear any of the words he's telling me, all im hearing is a voice in my head that keeps shouting "you should have passed your resignation! you should have passed your resignation!" i signed the DA agreement he handed me without reading, then i told him i'll just see him during remediation. im looking at the third copy of the DA form when the computer lit up and an email arrived. my supervisor suddenly stood up shouting and clapping his hands. i was lost! what just happened there? did i miss something? he crumpled the DA form and started patting (more of slapping) me on the back. there it was, my Knight and Shinning Armor--Patricia. my breather! my light! i finally passed!
my heart left my chest and i felt blood rushed through my head. is this for real? i cant ask my supervisor coz he has gone mad. he went running to the floor shouting and clapping.
he came back congratulating me. my head's still spinningcdue to all the drama but im relieved. i cant find the words that would fit how i feel right now. all i know is i want a hot cup of choco.

6 Comments:

Blogger pearljem said...

anong ginawa ni patricia? :)

5:44 PM  
Blogger chellix said...

testing testing

10:43 AM  
Blogger chellix said...

ayun,sa wakas. di kasi ako makapost ng comments kanina,nagloloko yata blogger.
anyway, si patricia ay andg aking last evaluator and pinasa nya ako. kaya thankful ako sa kanya

10:43 AM  
Blogger Teejae said...

what's a DA?

7:00 PM  
Blogger pearljem said...

ah ok...mabuhay si patricia!!! buti na lang pinasa ka nya...

2:07 AM  
Blogger Renan said...

ano po yung DA? saka... naguguluhan po ako... lolz

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home