Friday, April 08, 2005

from the wreckage Of your silent reverie

thats been my LSS since i woke up this morning.and man my head feels so heavy and ive been sneezing a lot and my throat really hurts from consistent coughing.ive been trying self medications,calamasi juice,honey with salt (yuck) and even fresh calamnsi on my throat,so far nothing happened.man,this is such a day,ive been really low coz of what's happening to my family and even my body wont cooperate to my situation.i hate this!
so while sound tripping this morning and coughing non stop i was thinking of my recent emotional rollercoaster.i cant talk to anyone about this,am not sure who to talk to in the first place.i want t o talk to someone who can give me the right advice.so i decided to pour my emotions on my pictures.collected these from different gatherings and galas that ive been through.wala lang actually,dont know what i'll call this.but so far this best describes me.dark and gloomy
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3 Comments:

Blogger Renan said...

wow chellix... how nice naman ur collage... hehehe... cute... nice one yung iba alang colors yung iba meron ;)

8:31 AM  
Blogger chellix said...

ang liit pala nung kinalanbasan...yoko kasi masira yung lay-out ko..post ko ulit link nung mas malaki...hehehe
yan kasi feeling ko nagyon eh...dark..ewan ba...parang walang kulay...
pansinin mo...yung ibang mya kulay,pinatingkad ko yung color...

7:49 PM  
Blogger Teejae said...

Hey kid! I like your collage but am not sure I understand how the collage represents how you feel? Is it because it's hard to define and comprehend as well?

2:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home