Wednesday, April 20, 2005

rainmaker and legal docs

i finally finished my John Grisham, which took me three months to finish...hehehe!!!t'was nice,but my favorite is still "the street lawyer"...
last monday,i asked my mom if she could accompany me to the city hall and NBI coz i need to settle all my other legal documents...i mean,am already 22 but i still have any valid ID aside from my school ID which by the way expired about a year ago...so we went to city hall,i claimed my "sedula" then we went to the NBI,had some problems theres coz, well what else would be my problem, my name...apparently there are two hundred thousand something people who have the same name as i do...man,i blame that on my mom...then late in the afternoon we went to out Barangay Hall coz i need my Barangay Certificate...the guy there even asked me "bat ang tanda mo na ngayon ka lang kumuha nito?"...huh?the nerve...i told him, "why do you care?"
i think he got offended he never spoke a word again...hahahah
well,am just getting ready to go back to manila again...am not really making any special preparations...but the fact that am going back to review classes kills me...need to burry my self on thousand books and hand outs again...but it'll just be three months...and after that,i promise myself,by hook or by crook...i will pass that freakin boards and get a liscence...easier said than done huh...

3 Comments:

Blogger Renan said...

good luck po!

11:34 PM  
Blogger chellix said...

thanks po...i think i need more than luck...hehehe

5:37 AM  
Blogger Renan said...

good luck po at good day. ;) you can do it! hehe

1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home