Thursday, September 15, 2005

neuronal attacks

migraine has been a major problem for me since i was in high school...when i was a freshman,my mom decided to take me to an optometrist to have my eye checked coz they suspect na t'was my eye that's causing the pain...true indeed,i started with a 100 grade for both eye
after a few months i got tired of wearing my glasses so i stopped wearing em...bad decision!!!after a few months, i complain of another attacks of migraine...boom!!! 250 na grado ng mata ko...i tried wearing contact lens...pero i got scared and tinamad ako coz sobrang hirap mag-don and doff
now...i think am having one of those days na my headache is getting into me...ilang days na kong di tinatablan ng panadol at tylenol...mind you, both are 500 mg each dosage
laging teary both ng eyes ko and nausetic ang feeling ko everytime haharap ako sa computer...
scared na ko magpakita sa EENT ko coz he'll blame me lang kasi ilang years na kong di nagpakita sa kanya...hehehe

4 Comments:

Blogger pearljem said...

may times din na sobrang sakit ng ulo ko...as in yung sa sentido. pinapabayaan ko na lang. hehehe!

9:39 PM  
Blogger bebeh swit said...

teacher kc wear your eyeglasses kc lalong tataas ang grado ng mata mo (i think gnun un) :D be good teacher take care of yourself, tanda tanda mo na eh haha juk lng ate!!

text text na lng uli tayo wag mag kuripot hanggang may unli haha :p

1:45 AM  
Blogger bebeh swit said...

happy bday ate!!!! adobo party!! haha

8:30 PM  
Blogger pearljem said...

happy bday!!! yahoo!

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home