Wednesday, August 03, 2005

"blessing in disguise"

Three months has passed, I finished my review but sad to say I didn’t made it to the boards. I guess there’s a reason behind that, and I keep telling myself that something better is in store for me.
Well, I can say that now. But ask me a week ago… you’ll never get a decent conversation from me. I detached myself from the world. No cellphones, no TV, no radio… I locked myself in my room agonizing over the result and over my mumps (san ka pa diba?) I was too depressed, broken and sad(am not sure which hurt most, the failure or the mumps). I kept pointing my fingers and finding people whom I can blame for my failure. What I didn’t realize is the blessing behind the failure, I guess I now understand the word “blessing in disguise”

Of course the pain is still there, after all that I’ve been through during the review, it will always be there, I still cry at times, but not as often anymore.
As I reflect on my past three months, I realized the blessing. The blessing of knowing these people, these crazy people who have the same goal as mine 3 months ago. I remember how hard it was for me to connect to them at first, I barely knew anyone. It took me a month before I finally found someone who became my instant companion; these are the people of RTR who “adopted” me. Hehehe

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I’ll miss them, the Davao and Cebu people na di mo na maawat pagnakahawak ng mic ng videoke, Benj and Ching, promise me you’ll get me as your manager ha…
Cielo, Nel and Chat… I’ll miss your apartment with all those review materials as wallpaper…

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
the house!!! my housemates… our own version of wallpapers. The dogs and our late night kabaliwan during those sleepless nights.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
our first and last batch gimmick at anthology by the bay. Rock on boyz of Iloilo Docs(warning...wala pa sa 1/8 ng buong batch namin yan...di na kasi kami magfit in sa camera kaya others gave in)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
my two favorite IQ lecturers… and according to my batchmates are their favorite too …mum Roan and sir John (both in white top). I will always remember your danz moves mum Roan(ice, ice buko…ding ding lang ang pagitan)…and sir John, I will remember you for your very unlikely way of teaching TBI… (wala…wala…wala) hehehehe
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
obviously, we share the same addiction with pictures…hehehehe
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
of course, how can I forget our beloved advisers (where can you find a class with two advisers tapos nagrereklamo pa)… mum maudee (pretty in pink) if you can only read this, we know we’ve been rude to you, I hope you can forgive us… its just our way of showing we love you…carinyong brutal ba!!!
And sir cads (only thorn among the roses)… our beloved daddy cads… R-E-S-P-E-C-T… got that!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
last but not the least… what made this three month review more memorable for me is because this is where I found me long lost SENIOR… hehehehe!!! Yes friends, am just a replica, a clone, duplicate and a Junior…hehehehe
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
hay life… now that’s blessing…i may not be able to share every detail of that amazing three months, coz words aren't enough of how thankful i am...
I may not have gotten what I wanted but God made me realize, I got more than what I asked for. I found friends, I met true people. I learned and experience life. The PT life (and i remember how i hate being PT). Now that made me believe that God is preparing something better for me in the future. He’s just asking me to wait.

3 Comments:

Blogger pearljem said...

buti naman medyo okay ka na...sige picture galore! smile dito smile doon...

8:40 PM  
Blogger Teejae said...

ang tangkad mo talaga!

ang tagal na nga nating di lumalabas no?

it's really high time.

so much has changed with and in each of us...

1:55 AM  
Blogger chellix said...

tangakd ba masyado?well,yan na lang maipagmamalaki...hehehe
yeah,its been a while since we heard from each other...miss ko na nga kayo eh...super!!!heheheh
basta one of these days labas tayo...at least bago mag pasko...hehehe

2:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home