Sunday, May 29, 2005

freaky saturday and riding in bus with little boy

When I woke up Saturday morning, light rain welcomed me so I told myself am off to a good weekend. I picked out my freshly ukay-ed tangerine jacket and off I went to my bestfriend’s house. as we near Baclaran, I noticed the rain to be slowly fading, when we reached manila… ola!!! No rain at all… I cant remove my jacket coz I’d look stupid on my really body hugging top so I decided… “panindigan ang jacket
I reached Divisoria without getting heat stroke, good for me… its nearly 11am, the sun is killing me na. Kaya ko to! maybe I can just ask my friend for a top when I reach their house. When I arrived at their house there’s nobody in their garage so I tried knocking at their gate first, 15 minutes has passed still nobody’s coming out of the house, am afraid to use the buzzer knowing how scary/many their dogs are. But it seems like I have no other choice, the moment I pressed it her Doberman came running and I swear I screamed like a baby, second buzzer… here come her Dalmatian (told you cath, you need to get a bigger garage and cages too!) finally her brother came out of the house. he asked me to come in, but since I know that she already prepared the books for me, I just stayed outside… bad idea… it took him 30 minutes to get the freakin books. Imagine the noon sun sipping through my jacket…baskil na ko pag-alis ko.
I have to run to Shangri-La coz my friends are waiting there for me, I stop by ATM machine to get my last 500 pesos, after waiting for the freaky guy who tried his card more than five time the machine captured my card… L how worse can this be!!!
I only got 170 bucks on my pocket, what am I supposed to do. Be brave, take courage… hehehe! I asked help from a good friend. Without hesitations, she lent me naman (thanks talaga mare!). so nakahinga na ko, went to Shangri-La, I saw Paula, an old classmate we chatted a bit, then somebody called my name, I looked back and to my surprise, Mrs Rodriguez, an old patient of mine. I was so happy to see her there. It brought back lots of PT memories in me, I realized, naging happy rin naman pala ako sa PT at some point eh.
I met TJ at a health store, she’s buying health foods for her mom. We waited for jayzle, then we watched movie (House of Wax)… t’was fun, disgusting nga lang, scary? Hmmm. I had some screaming moments, but mas maraming funny scenes.
Anyways, had dinner at Cibo then we walked for a while, teejae showed us the watch she’s been eyeing on for quite some time, I think she wants to get some opinion coz she don’t know what to buy, Tag or Rolex (laki ng problem mo mare…heheheh! Joke lang)
Then uwi na kami. Man, t’was raining so hard. The wind’s scary pa. I thought matatangay ako while I was walking. I was scared na kasi baka baha na sa Las Pinas, but when we reached SLEX, there’s no rain, not even a trace of rain on the road. Weird!!!
Bagsak ako when I got home, I still have 7am class the next day so I decided to pass muna sa self review schedule. The next day, my head’s excruciating. I cant even stand, what a way to start my Sunday. I prepared myself for lecture. When I got to our classroom, I got myself three Tylenols and fresh milk. I tried concentrating on the lecture but my head is really bothering me, after 2 tylenols in 4 hours I gave up, I closed my eyes, nagulat na lang ako kinalabit ako ng seatmate ko. Tapos na daw break, the pain alleviated a bit, well enough for me to go on for another 1 ½ hour. After the lecture I went na to meet renan at mc do (q.ave), after few minutes, we’re joined by Manong na then ate lulu, happy, shello and the others. Were going to a small gathering kasi of our online friends (I-anonymous daw ba ang association)… hahaha!!!
We got lost pa on our way to Jay-J’s (kasi naman, tagong tago yung loc) kyla was there na waiting for the pasaways. Na-miss ko naman sya kahit papano, the last time I saw her was Christmas party pa. There were about 15 of us there, I heard her whispered “buti naman tayo tayo lang …. Joke lang!!!” crazy talaga!!! Hahaha!!! Halfway through our meal, ayan na sila!!! Magtago kana, isang jeep po sila… hahaha!!!
After that scene, I cant remember a thing na. Basta kuha na lang ng kuha ng picture mga people. We took picture of people, gagawa daw ng ID si master (asus, sa year 2007…hahahah!) t’was a total chaos, but I had fun. Kahit half of the people there ay di ko na kilala. Sila sila na lang magkakakilala (I miss the senior members)
Time to go home na, 5 times yata ako nagpaalam sa mga people coz hindi makaalis alis mga tao, paalaman ng paalaman! Anong petsa na!?
Finally, we rode a jeep going to edsa. Ate lulu needed to get something pa in their office, manong wanted to go somewhere pa, but am not feeling that good anymore (sorry talaga manong) we decided to take the bus instead of MRT, chance for longer talk. True indeed, for the first time in my life, I wished na mas mahaba pa sana ang edsa. Renan and I shared stories; life and family mostly. t’was nice hearing it from someone whom I thought hindi marunong magseryoso. Don’t get me wrong, I love renan. He’s my favorite kalandian/kaharutan! He’s my partner in crime, we play prank together, we get crazy on the street together, we even plotted how to drown cel in the pool together (hehehe!) but I never imagine having that kind of conversation with him. I kinda digged into his serious side. And am happy for him, it just showed na he’s growing up na. And am sure he’ll grow up to be a fine, responsible man. Finally hit home, now pinaalala sakin ng ulo ko na masakit pala sya. The pain’s back, even worse. But I just need to write this, hehehe! later on teejae texted me, she’s concern coz rain’s heavy in QC and she’s checking if am home na. Sweet no?! I was touched by that gesture. Ewan ba, basta this whole weekend has been interesting for me. It seems like God is telling me something. Maybe He’s telling me that I should count my blessings, and I should start with good friends coz that’s where am wealthy right now.

3 Comments:

Blogger pearljem said...

hay, bilib talaga ako sayo. buti na lang talaga course ko walang board exam.

ako nga, ngayon ko lang talaga nakita importance ng friends. it's not that i take them for granted pero ang laking tulong talaga pag may friends...as in true friends.

8:51 PM  
Blogger chellix said...

actually i have to admit natatake for granted ko most of the times ang mga friends ko.kaya nga siguro this is the lesson God is trying to teach me eh.yoko naman na mawalan muna ko ng friends bago ko marealize ang importance nila/ninyo.

2:58 AM  
Blogger Teejae said...

i want you to know i appreciate you making the time for me and all your little gestures of thoughtfulness. am sorry i missed that conversation with baby boy, but i did what i had to do to prove a point.

take care always and good luck on your board exams. if you wish some help in reviewing...like someone to ask you questions, from the textbook with you answering...just holler!

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home