Wednesday, May 25, 2005

final countdown

It’s the American idol season finale and two of my favorite contestants are neck and neck. I can talk for two hours about Bo and Carrie but still I wont be able to choose my American Idol. Well, my point lang naman, I wasn’t able to catch the show coz I have class, huhuhu!! Too bad for me, or not… heheheh!!
Fresh news...America has spoken...the verdict!!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
the American Idol
Of course its not bad that I missed the season finale, I used my time wisely naman eh, I attended the lecture instead, not just an ordinary lecture… I attended an 8 hour lecture with Sir Sultan (the infamous Edmund Sultan as he always say). Hehehe!!!
Not to mention that’s just the part one, we have another 8 hour coming up today, good luck naman talaga sakin… we finished around 915pm last night. I wonder what time we’ll finish today. But of course that’s for my own good naman. The longer the lecture, the more information they can share to us, the more questions we can answer in the boards.sentiment ko lang, lately kasi we finish our lecture at around 9pm,lucky ka pa if you finish on time, usually overtime pa. umuuwi pa ako sa Las piñas which is about 1 1/2 hour from españa.i wanna get a dorm near espana, i told my mom about this already, NR sya, super...as in No Reaction. well that last time i told her nauwi lang sa argument at masakit sa lahat, sumbatan. for 2,000php nagkasumbatan na. ewan! basta ako na lang gagawa ng paraan.since she doesnt seem to care anymore
lets just talk about my 8 hours with sir Edmund...

Everytime na si Sir Edmund ang lecturer naming, I feel excited, I always look forward to his countless pep talk, which are inspirational naman, but yesterday was different… he was talking about the gender predilection of Rheumatology when all of a sudden he asked us if we were able to watch the Pinoy Pop Superstar Grand Finals, he talked about his favorite (Brenan), then he asked us one question that made me laugh (as in loud)..
“nakita nyo ba yung mga nag-award ng 1M dun sa winner?”
“yung nag-iisang girl na nag-award, katabi ng mga executives na puros lalaki at naka-americana/barong? taga-GMA yata yun?”
I dropped my pen and laughed, narinig yata nya so he looked at me… I told him I laughed coz the girl is from Coke and not from GMA… he accepted my excuse naman, the thing he wants to emphasize daw is the equality in gender nowadays… na wala nang masyadong difference ang men and women nowadays, women can surpass men, in any aspect… like that girl daw from Coke, he noticed daw kasi na she’s the only rose among the thorns that night. kaya sabi nya.."bilib ako dun sa babaeng yun kahit na panay ang pose nya sa camera"… and that made me feel so proud, I wanna tell him… “eh sir, friend ko po yung girl na yun!!”
But he went back to the topic immediately

Now that’s what I call showbiz… heheheh!!!
Anyways, last night’s lecture was so enlightening, he only did not made understand Rheuma Conditions but he also boost up my confidence. It heightened my urge to take the boards again. I made a promise to myself na, I will never (as in never), whatever the reason maybe… but I will never miss another lecture, no matter how boring the topic maybe, lalabas at lalabas sa boards yan and if I miss it, it’ll be my loss. I vowed on studying five hours daily. i looked at the calendar and man, i only got exactly 2 months before the boards. i need to be really really serious na. And I promised myself na kahit anong mangyari sa bahay, I will not let my studies suffer. I only got one shot, and I will max out on this one last shot. I will be like my friend on TV, I will out shine the men of Physical Therapy...hehehehe



3 Comments:

Blogger Teejae said...

.."bilib ako dun sa babaeng yun kahit na panay ang pose nya sa camera"…

i watched renan's recording of that...was really bad. one of my most jologs, corniest moments...i was so showbiz infront of the camera i wanna vomit everytime i look at it.

5:46 AM  
Blogger Renan said...

wehehe... pa kindat kindat. hihi it was actually cute... well that is if you know the person.

8:41 AM  
Blogger pearljem said...

hehehe! lalo na yung unang shot...pa-smile smile at pakindat kindat pa. =)

good luck talaga sa boards...dapat pala di na muna tayo gumimik para maka-concentrate ka sa review ;p

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home