Tuesday, May 03, 2005

feeling Christian and Passing the quiz

i missed my saturday lecture coz i already gave my word to Teejae that i'll go with her sa Gawad Kalinga, as planned last December pa.a part of me felt guilty missing the lecture coz i know maghahabol ako ng marami after that,but another part of me is urging me to go, not only for the experience but also my mind is telling me to (hehehe!wala nang reklamo)
so we met at 6am (actually,t'was supposed to be 5am)
three lang kami, teejae, jayzle and me.my plan was to sit at the back of the car and sleep the whole trip (coz am really tired and sleepy,my class ended at around 12mn).but jayzle asked me to sit in front,knowing how quiet jayzle is,i thought about teejae and the 3 hour trip,so i sat na rin in front (man,i miss renan during these times.hehehehe)
i hope teejae felt the my effort.i really tried to keep her up the whole trip kahit yung ibang pinagsasabi ko na talaga eh puro nonsense.hahaha!
finally,without getting lost,we reached General Nakar.it broke my heart seeing the mountains na halos nakakalbo na coz of landslides and logging.as much as i would love to apprciate the beach,i cant coz all i see is the chaos left by the calamity.i feel like singing...
"heal the world,make it a better place.
for you and for me and the entire human race"
of course i didn't do it out loud.we reached the building site,t'was a relief that there were few houses built already (maybe 10).but then i found our, 200 houses pala ang ibu-build...Good lak!!!hahaha
i never thought i would enjoy that much.from the building process itself, to the scenarios,to manang's halo-halo,fake sapa up to the (few) people i met...i actually enjoyed that one day
i especially want to emphasize the people.i was amazed on how friendly those people are.i mean,i literally dont know anyone from that place except from my two companion.but they've been very friendly and warm.meron pa ngang isang girl na super tagal naming nakausap,then we realized,we dont even know her name.ngek!labo!hehehe
all in all...i feel so bitin!i'd love to stay there and help more.i want to meet the locals of General Nakar and talk to them.i want to see more of the devastation so i can appreciate life more.
i just hope the next time they asked teejae,she would open it to us again,coz i'll really go

next stop.my dreaded tuesday lecture with Sultan.
since i started my review, even last year, believe it or not.i've NEVER as in NEVER passed any exam given to us.all are just almost,and i cant live with almost.i want a passing grade...
but that changed,since my aim now is to top the boards,i have more effort.and it shows...finally!!!i passed one quiz!!!hooray!!!
not only did i pass...i actually top it!!
hay!!!made me realize...kaya ko pala...wala lang talaga akong focus and hunger before...

2 Comments:

Blogger Teejae said...

am so sorry you missed you lecture. if only you told me...di na sana ako nag-insist. but am so happy that you found value in the activity.

ang daldal ko pa naman while driving, so insensitive of me...should've known you were sleepy.

sayang am not good in science...tutulungan kita, but wala talaga akong alam sa anatomy eh...

thanks so much and see you soon! BDAY pala ni swit sa may14, dalawin kaya natin siya?

8:16 AM  
Blogger Renan said...

hehe... sana mag topnotcher ka ng board... naks...
BTW... sabi ni swit sabihin ko daw sa inyo na punta daw kayo sa kanila sunday ata. hehe

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home