Monday, April 25, 2005

manic monday

whew!!!what a Monday it has been for me...
i went to Manila to start my review na,on my way i was texting lots of people to update my pending business (naks,parang totoo)...i arrived a bit late for my class,good thing its the first day so the lecturer arrived later than me...
i arrived at my class with 2 big bags so people kinda stared at me and worse of all,when i entered the classroom,the whole class stared at me and kept quiet,maybe they thought am the teacher.huh?are you kidding me?anyways,so i opted to seat at the back,near the door...bad idea,the projector was situated at the wall next to the door,so obviously i have to flex my head till shoulder level just to take a glimpse of whats on the lecture (rule number 1:always look for the projector,to know where to sit)
rule number 2: never sit near the door...coz everybody will pass by you and one point or another you're gonna get bumped,stepped on or worse had you're hand caught on the door hinge...hay!!!
it was a relief that we wont be having any lecture for today...or not...coz there's Pre-Moc Exam instead...huhuhu!!!i think i'll take the former if i have an option...
i realized how much work i have to do after i took the exam...KAMOTE!!!thats the perfect word to describe my exam...man!!!300 items, 50 pages...where do i begin...we took home the questionaires,and on my way home,i was reading it...naiyak ako sa sobrang depress ko sa exam...i dont need to get the result of the exam coz i know i failed...may sound mababaw,but i really cried till i get home...i slept for about 30 minutes (i really cant sleep) then when i woke up at 11pm,i read my ana book then i think i had my momentum...i really read the whole chapters,i didn't stop till i realized t'was 4am already...
of course i need to sleep na,but i cant...maybe i got so depress kaya my mind wont let me sleep...i just hope i'll do good the next time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home