Sunday, May 15, 2005

The day you said Goodnight

**blog title taken from my currently playing/favorite song/album/OPM artist, HALE

I think I had a long weekend. A group of friends and I went to cavite to go to a friend’s birthday, Swit. Its been a long time since I saw this gurl. I cant even remember when was the last time I saw her. Am guessing sometime in November, then after than I dunno na.

bahay nila swit yan (daming chimes at may chapel) hehehehe
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
So we went there Saturday, we went home around 8pm, I was expecting na may pupuntahan pa kami after that, besides ate lulu has been raving repeatedly about “starbucks tagaytay” sa glorieta pa lang. But we weren’t able to go anymore, one thing was cel and 9 need to go home na for some personal reasons. Although I think Jayzle still want to go with us if ever, and when teejae started asking where to drop us off, then I realize na were going home na nga. I saw ate lulu’s disappointment so I told her I’ll go home with her.
While inside the taxi, ate lulu was ranting about how disappointed she is going home early on a Saturday night to think daw that she sacrificed her office outing just for this trip. I cant hide my disappointment too, but I think she’s more pissed than me. So we decided to hang out at a convenient store in their village. We talked there for hours, mostly bout life (man, it feels so good to finally have someone whom I can share my burdens) I cried (again) while telling her bout the situation in our house, she gave me few points and I felt relieved.
We went home around 130 am, we got a beer each and decided to walk back to the house. Halfway through, we saw two guys who’s doesn’t look so normal so we decided to stop and ride the tricycle instead. We finished our beer outside before we went in but we didn’t sleep pa. She showed me few videos from their office’s outings and talk some more. We just realize that t’was 4am when I started yawning nonstop. So we hit the bed na, funny coz di pa kami nakakatulog when we both hear a weird sound, low buzz then started getting loud. we turned on the light and looked around, it scared me coz I left my laptop plugged yun pala t’was the alarm clock of their housemaid. Imagine, she’ll wake up na eh were about to sleep pa lang.
I woke up at around 9am, I was supposed to go home but decided not to coz I have lots of reading to do pa.
After watching SOP, I got a call from teejae, she’s asking about ate lulu and her text last night. I felt like I was hit in the face (twice) when I heard teejae said…”I was telling her how I had fun and enjoyed being with you guys then bigla syang nagtext ng ganun. Ano ba yun?di ba sya nag-enjoy kasi kasama nya ako?!”
Then I remember that teejae told us a story that happen in their office (wont elaborate na basta its not good) and knowing na nag-enjoy sya, I should feel happy for her diba, pero nagging selfish ako. I just thought about myself that night and didn’t even bother to reply. Then I learned na she wanted to go out din pala last night and she’s just waiting for us na mag-yaya. Hay! Honest mistake lang talaga.
Ayun, I told ate lulu about our conversation, pero NR (no reaction) sya, well not totally, she reacted din naman, pero nevermind. I texted teejae and explained to her what happened (sorry mare, di ako magaling sa on the spot kaya I cant say much while talking to you) then ayun, naiyak ako sa kanila. Kasi I understand both of them naman kaso lang yaw pa rin sya usap ni ate lulu.
I went home with that burden, I slept with tears in my eyes, then I woke up with a text from ate lulu. Natuwa ako sa text nya, she told me she’ll text teejae tonight (but no promises)
Kahit no promises, it gave me hope na she’s ok na. I just don’t want to see anyone na nagtatampuhan kasi. Lalo na sa situation ko ngayon, kaya nga siguro I cried while reading teejae’s reply to me. Hay! shallow hal ka talaga chellix
Anyways, marami lang sigurong nangyari this past few weeks. Either way, am still thankful for everything, coz everything happens with a purpose naman diba. And that purpose we have to unravel sooner or later.
here are some of our dearly treasured group pics

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

6 Comments:

Blogger Renan said...

bakit wala akong pic? hehe nice Maricel... galing matulog.

1:40 AM  
Blogger bebeh swit said...

salamat ate!! hehe tanx sa inyong lahat i really appreciate it really really lol

sana naiwan ka na lng sakin ate para may kalaro ako (ngak lol) juk lng hehe talaga naman pinicturan mo un mga chimes ni mama? haha adik un eh

sad to hear that story naman :( kht d ko alam lahat pero na sad pa rin ako :(

sana binitbit nyo na rin ako sa starbucks that night sayang hehe joke lng

pero ate i hope they are ok now :D ;)

8:14 AM  
Blogger Teejae said...

Thanks mare for listening to my drama! Sorry I don't have a tape recorder for your school.

I still don't think it's fair na magtampo siya sa akin...FOR WHAT? Ano bang ginawa ko?

I drove through coastal road, as instructed...a road I do not know. If you guys were serious about the Starbucks Tagaytay, then sana may nagsabi sakin on the way back na let's go to Tagaytay. There were 6 of us in the car, I knew there were TWO who were adamant about going home...Lulu was the one laughing and joking about STARBUCKS...all it took was for someone else to say, SIGE na 9, cel, Starbucks tayo.

Do I force the 2 girls not to go home? Di ba? I need to respect everyone in the car...I mean the 2 girls were fixed: I WANT TO GO HOME NA. Lulu sounded like she was joking: Starbucks Tagaytay, Starbucks Tagaytay. I'm just the FREAKING DRIVER.

Renan showed me the way to COASTAL and even as we were at Aguinaldo Highway, you were the one pointing the directions to me. I don't know the way to Tagaytay from Imus. I just follow instructions.

Although, Lulu did text me, and her text did move me. But when I replied, she didn't text back anymore. Even in my replies to Jayzle's email, she doesn't react to me as if I didn't exist there. And then I read here that she doesn't want to talk to me?

I MEAN C'MON...CUT ME SOME SLACK.

WHAT DID I DO? AM JUST THE FREAKING DRIVER.

FINE LET IT BE MY FAULT. IT'S ALWAYS MY FAULT ANYWAY...

5:03 PM  
Blogger chellix said...

no teej...you're not just a freakin driver
"you're my freakin friend"
hehehehe
sige ka,iiyak nanaman ako
hala,panakot daw ba

8:13 PM  
Blogger pearljem said...

hirap mag-react...mahirap magsalita dahil baka may masaktan pero kalimutan na yan...isang bote lang ng beer katapat nyan

1:20 AM  
Blogger Renan said...

wehehe... sayang sana nag kape na lang tayo kila swit. hehe joke lang po.

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home