Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Mother's day

I went home despite my hectic schedule to see my mom coz its mother’s day and I really miss her. Funny coz I think I passed hell just to be with her on this day
After answering 300 questions for PLE, rationalizing and realizing I didn’t pass any three of it. Class finished later than I thought so I wasn’t able to make it to church, initially I planned to go to church before heading home
When I reached the Sampaloc bus station the last bus going to zambales left already and I had to go to the other bus station. So I went to Monumento, man the LRT ride was crazy, was caught in the famous “rush hour” syndrome…gimme a break!!! It’s a freakin Sunday
While inside the bus my cousin maileen called and asked me if am going home. She told me my mom has been staying in their house since this morning, I asked why…my sister
Damn…I swear just hearing her name makes me go crazy
She had a friend who came over and staying in a resort, she asked permission from my mom to go to the resort. Pinayagan naman sya, but she didn’t went home that night. She did not even text my mom where the heck is she and worse of all, she turned her phone off. My mom was so freakin mad, she arrived the next day (Sunday) while they’re getting ready for church. Take this, arrived with her friend. When I found out who that friend is, it made me want a piece of her more. It’s geri, their new roommate whom I hate since the day we met.
So my mom stayed at my aunt’s place after church till evening, she just went home when she found out am near na. I pretended I didn’t know anything, I asked the usual question when I arrived (randomly asking about everybody). Then I asked about my sister, she paused for a while then said… “nasa taas kasama yung geri na yun!”
I wanna ran upstairs and slap her to death, but I stayed calm, am pretending remember
Then my mom started telling me what my cousin told earlier, and I have to admire my cousin’s accuracy on the story.
Anyways, so my mom was making kwento, she was crying while talking to me. It breaks my heart seeing my mom cry…especially on a Mother’s Day
She told me, she don’t know what’s worse, having her daughter make her worry to death and bringing her girlfriend home or not being greeted by her own husband. When I found about my dad not calling her, I was shocked, I know they’ve been having issues lately (marital to be exact), but I didn’t realize it’ll come this far, knowing my dad, he never miss any occasion, I know it coz am like that.
I stood up and when my mom saw me heading upstairs, pinigilan nya ako coz she what I’ll do. I was so mad at my mom for not letting me give my sister her lesson, one that she’ll never forget for the rest of her wasted life
She told me if there’s anyone who have the right to punish my sister is her and my dad only. I guess she’s right so I rest my case, but my anger still shows when I saw her I cant help but do the usual thing I do when am mad at her, I took off all the clothes in her closet and scattered it on the floor.
I hate her! I swear I hate her!
She has gone way over board, the worse thing has happened…seeing my mom cry because of her breaks my heart so bad I don’t think I can ever forgive her

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home