Thursday, November 10, 2005

misunderstood

- malakas mang-asar,ma-epal,maingay
- hindi nakakatuwa ang biro
- mayabang

***ouch!!!enough of the introduction
we had a retreat at our school last week,part of the retreat is the team building which i handled.it went well especially the team building acitivities,i think my co-teachers enjoyed it naman.but the highlight was supposed to be the "negative bombarding" part.we were given pices of paper and we have to write negative things that we know about each other,well this was done to build better working relationship,then we'll put the paper on the chair with the teacher's name on it (its anonymous of course)
i was facilitating this activity so i didn't have the time to check on other's chair (i was trying to look kung marami ba silang paper,coz the more paper,the more people that dislikes you...hehehe)
being the new girl,am not expecting much,but there's one paper on my name.when we gather up,you have a choice of either sharing your side or not.dalawa na yung naunang teacher na nag-share (medyo bumaha ng luha while they were sharing) while the 3rd teacher shared her piece,i finally had time to read my negative paper...my oh my...1. malakas mangasar,ma-epal,maingay (guilty)
2. hindi nakakatuwa ang biro (true in some case,well,you cant please everybody)
3. mayabang? (hello,ok lang kayo)
this was the one that struck me the most...for the first time in my life,nasabihan akong mayabang.di ako makapaniwala of course thats why i had to speak.i told them my side
"true siguro na i might have offended someone coz of my jokes and the way i talk.but i cant remember na naging mayabang ako or nagyabang ako sa kahit isa sa inyo,besides,ive only been here for like 3 months and you're judging me na.i dont have anything against the person who wrote this to me,if that how you see me fine,but i hope you look deeper"
di ako humihingi ng sympathy from my co-teachers but i was surprise that few of them eh nag-react.all of them agreed na baka na-misunderstood lang ako nung taong yun.
well,misunderstood or not.moral of the story,wag na lang magsasalita.hahaha
di,i really learned my lesson.wag FC...hahaha

2 Comments:

Blogger pearljem said...

hmm...di nya lang siguro masakyan confidence level mo ;p

5:39 PM  
Blogger chellix said...

cel:wow naman...am so touched (di masyadong obvious na fan ka ni ate shawie...hehehe)
jayz:bat anong lebel na nga ba ang confidence ko?hehehe

6:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home