Thursday, December 08, 2005

Blue Christmas

hmmm...oh well,thats life
i guess by the title pa lang alam nyo na ang susunod na mga kabanata
this will be my first Christmas without my family.other people said na there's no Christmas like Pinoy Christmas,well, i guess am gonna experience if thats true.
i'll be back naman,round late january or early february,hopefully that time may job na ako there
am gonna miss lots of things...
- my lolo's first Christmas in our house
- my favorite tita's first Christmas as Mrs. Abella
- my little angels Christmas party
- KO quadruple celebration
- nanie's first solo show in subic
whaaa...lalo akong nalulungkot

4 Comments:

Blogger pearljem said...

pero bat naman kasi natapat pa ng pasko...tsk tsk! good luck na lang sa job hunting mo diyan. god bless and take care!

3:00 AM  
Blogger Renan said...

eh san ka ba nag punta? sumama ka nanaman sa NPA noh? tsk tsk tsk

6:18 AM  
Blogger Teejae said...

when i got your text, I thought you were joking. Gosh, it's not gonna be the same without you.

When you told me you were leaving for Macau, I started to doubt my career decision: ie to stay in Manila.

One of the key reasons why I chose to stay and pass off a potential promotion and a chance to go home was because I know I will miss you guys.

5:58 PM  
Blogger bebeh swit said...

michel cguraduhin mo na babalik ka ahh waaahhhhhhh hangdaya mu :( xmas wont be d same without u na rin :D haha drama, tekker kaw jan lab u

12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home