Thursday, December 01, 2005

the unbalanced scale of life

life's not fair...really
why kaya
...i saw Julia's performance in Magpakailanman,i know she can sing.but when i saw her that night,she can not only sing,she can really really sing.then how come she never had an album?not even a chance to show her talent(gigs,shows,concerts,etc).how come the "other" artists are given not just one album but sometimes even two eh hindi naman kagandahan ang boses.life's not fair
...one of my closest cousin confided to me and told me everything she found out about her mom.how their mom cheated on their dad and how her mom is now in China and left all her 3 siblings for her to take care.oh by the way,did i mention my cousin's only 19.life's not fair
...you know the feeling when you're forced to attend a certain gathering,all dressed and forcingly smilling to everyone only to be asked kung nasan na yung kapatid/pinsan/ina/ama/kapitbahay mong di mo naman kasama that time.i mean,why look for the one who's not here instead of appreciating the one who made an effort of coming.life's not fair
...i was having my quiet moment outside a coffee shop when a kid approached me.he's trying to sell this prayer cards,for the "needy" children of some foundation daw.i asked him how old is he, he's only 12.my gosh!!!at the age of 12?eh nakikipaglaro pa ko sa kapitbahay namin when i was that age.and this kid is forced to work na at 12.what more when he reach 18.life's not fair
...a friend of mine came over last weekend and we had the long chat that we promised each other by the beach.she told me about her previous ex whom she love so much but hurt her (not only emotionally,but physically as well) i started hating the guy when i found out that he hits her,but what can i do,she really love him.enough for her to have him back,only to hit her again (this time,even worse). and now, im starting to get pissed na sa friend ko coz she's still wasting her tears sa lalaking feeling ko walang kwenta.but what can i do,maybe its really love.love that make's her life not fair
...my sister got a new phone,Nokia 3230.as in oh my goodness talaga!!!a gift from my dad!!!how come my dad can buy her 18 thousand worth of phone?but when he gave me a phone he just gave me a regular phone,sabi pa nya..."wag ka maluho!necessity lang ang phone at hindi luxury". im so angry! as in im so angry talaga! gusto kong magsisisigaw sa labas ng bahay namin but of course di pwede. pero naiinis talaga ako. he's not fair

1 Comments:

Blogger Teejae said...

Oh life is but fair...

God's logic is not the same as man's

I can never understand how. But I trust that it is fair, because he is FAIR and JUST.

BTW, Julia had an album. She revived the song A FRIEND. She was still in ABS then. My sis and I really liked her song and liked her as well (sila pa ni Jericho ang loveteam back then).

1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home