Tuesday, April 10, 2007

no title

moving out - there were three of us in the house originally but one of my housemate is moved out coz of his family. so that leaves the two of us in the house. we decided to look for another place, preferable cheaper or smaller than the one we have. we saw one near our house but the problem is it only has one room. now i dont have any problem sharing a room, i spent five years living in a dorm, but im a little hesistant knowing that i'll be sharing a room w/ the opposite sex. yup, my housemates are 2 gay people. i dont have any issue w/ them, i mean they're decent gay people naman (di naman sila mga baklang parlor), but it'll be weird for me. i grew up in a house na walang lalake, i cant even in one room w/ my dad. giving my room mate the benefit of the doubt naman, he never showed anything weird naman towards me. he's very prim and proper and such a gentleman also. so i dont know. i guess we'll see.

moving on - last March our account had a major reshuffle of teams. am i affected? of course i am, my previous supervisor had a separation anxiety and i keep advising him to move on and continue what he has started with his current team. then it hit me, ngayon ako naman ang may issue with my supervisor. hay naku! its not that i dont like him, its more of the other way around. i dont know if im just paranoid or what pero i feel weird everytime i talk to him. at ang dami na naming incident wherein he's showing disliking of me. well i wont care much sana but its affecting my stats. he's not scrubbing my time card and one time he held a team meeting without me. nyak! ewan ba!

goodbye geena - huhuhu! i feel really sad about the result of american idol today. Geena Glocksen was sent home, i like Geena, she's the resident rock chick this season. they never really had any good rock chick since Amy (from season 1 or 2 i think). its not that i think Geena will win, but i really think she deserves to stay longer than Hailey, Phil and oh my gosh, should i even mention Sanjaya! kind of unfair and sad that American Idol has become a popularity contest rather than a singing competition. im rooting for Melinda but i dont think she'll sell as an artist, di naman kasi talaga sya kagandahan eh. i mean look what happened to Fantasia, Reuben and Taylor. all of them are nowhere to be found.

hair bits - i was feeling a little crazy last 2 weeks coz of a big decision i had to make. i turned down a job offer as a therapist of a royal family. literally royal family. why did i turn it down? its in Saudi Arabia. i know its crazy but i dont think Saudi life fits me. i cant imagine myself staying inside the house for a year, will only have a chance to go out if im accompanied by the family. and seriously, can you really see me wearing the abaya?
After turning it down tons of “what ifs” flew my mind. I felt heavy. I decided to have my hair cut, probably the shortest I’ve had since first year high school. And since I also like Geena, I kind of patterned the hair from hers, if you know what I’m talking about. Hehehe!

Holy week – I was trying to remember how I spent my holy week last year. Well, I just did, I was not here last year. I was in Macau that time I think. The reason for that is because I just find it weird that the holy week passed and I never even felt it. As if an ordinary day just passed, the only time I felt it probably was Good Friday coz Commonwealth was so dark and gloomy that night when I went to work. Kind of weird coz two years na palang nabreak ang holy week tradition ko, not that I keep any in particular. Every year we usually have a special thing prepared sa church. Its between an outreach or sunrise service during Easter Sunday. Not to mention Saturday night we have to paint the eggs for the Easter Egg hunting. Simple things lang naman na namimiss ko or nagiging emotional lang ako lately. I think its more of the later. Ang labo ko noh, answering my own question. From Monday till Saturday, ang routine ko ay office – house – sleep – office. When I finally had the chance to go out on Saturday afternoon, wala naman akong mayayang lumabas kasi lahat ng friends ko nag-bakasyon.

10 Comments:

Blogger pearljem said...

picture picture, patingnan nga!! gano kaikli hair mo? hehehe!

sos, ako nga for a few days, 2 guys ang roommates ko at di naman gay. hehehe! yun lang, mga may partners na sila.

hay, wag ka don sa saudi...lalaki nga nara-rape don e. hala, ansama ko e noh...wala lang.

sus, kung anjan ako lumabas sana tayo last sunday ;p

5:40 PM  
Blogger Teejae said...

i highly suggest you get same-gender roommates. it's really going to be awkward. sleepovers and short trips are fine, but permanent male roommates, i dunno. personally, it doesn't sit well with me: gay or straight man sila. And I'm not sure if my family or my church-mates would like the idea of sharing a bedroom with guys. okay lang if separate rooms but same house.

8:02 PM  
Blogger Renan said...

hey im in ortigas na!!!
meet naman tayo... 9-6 ang office hours namin...
san miguel ave. ako.
;)

7:16 AM  
Blogger pearljem said...

@ren: wow...san miguel ave? di naman one san miguel bldg noh? ay, lumipat na ata ng work si janine. along san miguel lang din kasi yun work e

oo nga chellix, parang masyadong masikip ang isang room para sayo at sa mga boys kahit na gays pa (shempre di literal na masikip) :) hanap na lang kayo kahit 2 rooms

8:19 AM  
Blogger Renan said...

Daughtry rules!!!

8:40 PM  
Blogger Teejae said...

let's get together one friday. somewhere in ortigas?

San ka finally nag work ren?

6:37 PM  
Blogger chellix said...

how does april 27 sounds to you guys? thats a friday,ortigas tayo. tara jayz, sama ka. hahaha

2:57 PM  
Blogger pearljem said...

*inggit* makakuha nga ng flight sa april 27...meron na ako annual leave na 1.16...oha! pwede na one day leave. hahahaha! chel, ano yung bulletin mo re KOers...naks may reunion? hahaha!

4:59 AM  
Blogger chellix said...

oo may reunion bilang pag-gunita sa kaarawan ni cel. pero dahil di sya nagcecelebrate bawal syang batiin. hahaha!
watch lang ng bar show nya

7:32 AM  
Blogger pearljem said...

waaah! kaasar naman...di ako makakanood. anong bar yan? biruin mo yun, may bar shows pa pala sya...ano naman kya mga kakantahin nya don. hehehe!

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home