Thursday, April 19, 2007

we dont have much of a choice

This is one of the longest Mondays ive had. started on a Sunday night, After dinner with maila (which is worth mentioning, we ate at Sweet Inspiration) I met up with my former team mates for some late night drinking. We went to this 24 hours place in Julio Vargas, so don’t expect us to go home without the sun.
After Julio Vargas we decided to wait for the sunrise in UP Sunken Garden, we were all lying in the grass when the UP guard came and asked us to leave. Apparently, students are only allowed in the Sunken till 10pm.
Ginutom kami kakahintay so we went to Kowloon West.
Went home around 5am, I had to wake up at 9am Monday to go to the doctor and also file my first ever tax certificate (hahaha!, 2 years na akong tax evader)
I feel so honest. Before we went to the city hall my officemates told me na wag ko daw i-declare ang salary ko para di mahal ang babayaran ko sa cedula. Pero being the Honest citizen that I am, I declared!
I went to the Doctor after that coz I need to have a follow up check up for my frequent low back pain, they’re guessing UTI (sana wag naman diba). After getting my med cert I decided to lurk around SM, nothing really interesting but I went to SOLO, I was trying out one of the very few pants that would fit me when my housemate called. The music was so loud inside so I stepped outside the dressing room and outside the store, stupid me, I had their pants on and it has those buttons that alarms when taken out of the store. So when I went out, eskandalo! Hahaha! The store people are laughing, they signaled that they’ll just lower the volume.
About that phone call, my housemate told me that our landlady is insisting that we should move out of the house immediately kasi naka-kontrata na daw yung house sa ibang tenant. I was so mad! Fully paid pa kami for this month, not to mention that we still have 2 months deposit that she’s refusing to refund or consume. I immediately went home (saying yung pants kasi ganda ng fit!). when I arrived, she’s talking to my housemate, you can see na timid yung housemate ko kasi opo lang ng opo. Di ako nakapagpigil kasi ang labo kausap ng landlady namin so I started raising my voice. To make the long story short, we moved out. We had an agreement that she’ll return half the deposit and half the rent for this month. Ayoko na lang ng gulo ang im so pissed and tired na rin that time so we moved out. Kaya now, wala rin akong choice but to live w/ my gay housemate in a house w/ only one room… temporarily! Till we found another place. So far he’s been a really gentleman. Sa labas sya ng room natutulog, nahihiya na nga ako sa kanya eh.

7 Comments:

Blogger pearljem said...

hehehehe! stig...kayo lang dalawa? laughtrip naman nangyari sayo sa store...ano b yun, gumawa pa ng eksena! kelan kya ako makakauwi ng pinas...nyahahaha!

10:34 PM  
Blogger chellix said...

lika na uwi kana? hehehe nahohome sick kanaba?
yeah,kakahiya talaga nangyari sakin noh. buti na lang naiwan ko yung bag ko sa loob, at least alam nila na hindi ako tatakas.
dalawa lang kami,so far ok pa naman kasi sa labas sya natutulog.usapan lang walang magdadala ng boyfriend (and thats for both of us!hahaha)

6:18 AM  
Blogger pearljem said...

august ata pero baka dadaan lang kami ng manila kasi plan talaga namin non magbohol. di ko sure pero sna makadaan ako.

yes naman, buti di mo hinaharass? hahaha!

11:06 PM  
Blogger chellix said...

at ako talaga ang pinagbintangan mong manghaharass sa kanya noh. hehehe!ayus ka ah.
sama ako sa bohol.hehehe

10:01 PM  
Blogger pearljem said...

hay, dapat kasi malipat ako sa building ng HP, pag ganon kasi...ang sistema may leave na ako dito sa company ko tapos madadagdag kung ano merong policy yung HP so kunwari meron ako 14days leave dito...e nalipat ako sa client (HP) tapos sa HP ang employee may 20days leave so 34days leave lahat lahat meron ako. yun lang, wla ako sa HP...hahaha!

miss ko na kayo...may kwento sana ako eh...hayy, naulit po sya...

7:17 PM  
Blogger chellix said...

anung wento? ako din jayz may wento ako sayo, wento na kakaiba. hahaha!
wento mo sa email. dali! now na, anung naulit? excited na ako,

6:42 AM  
Blogger Teejae said...

you have every right to get your 2 months deposit, since you wont be using the house this month.

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home