Monday, January 28, 2008

This is so sad. I had to work last Saturday and Sunday. I officially have no social life. As in zero! Well I know overtime are really not mandatory, but still. Its sad. Hahaha! I wanted to play badminton either Sunday or Monday morning but I was too tired to do it. Maybe I could use some time off this weekend or next week. I’m looking forward to seeing the gang on February 15. I heard Jayzle’s paying for dinner. Hahaha! Im kidding! Anyway, if its any consolation, work over the weekend are not that bad. There were fewer people in the office, less noise, no boss meaning you can play some music. You can use the office internet without hiding, hehehe! But don’t get me wrong, I finished my job in time. Plus I get to take a nap in my station. Hehehe!
Those last 2 days actually made me think, which is rare, hehehe! Is this really what I want to do? Yeah it pays well. Yes it’s a kind of job that you leave in the office (you know how other jobs stress you out that even if you leave the office you still think about them?). It doesn’t really ask for any specific skill (just communication skill, which I think most human has). But I feel like I’m jammed here. 2 years! I feel like its been a waste of my 2 years. I feel like I’m meant for something more. I may not know what for now, but I can feel it. (aaahhhuuummm….) hehehe!
Maybe I’m just exhausted. Maybe I’m a little on the edge. Or maybe I’m right.

2 Comments:

Blogger pearljem said...

ano nga ulit yung gusto mo? white chocolate binili ko sayo.

4:44 AM  
Blogger chellix said...

nangaasar ka ate?! alam mo naman na favorite ko dark eh. huhuhu!
pero im not in the mood for darks lately, cads lang ok na ko.hehehe! and arti!

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home