Wednesday, December 28, 2005

actions Speaks Lopuder than words

one month left for me here and wala pa ring nangyayari sa buhay ko.araw araw lang akong nalalasing.hahaha!well i need something na magpapainit ng katawan ko noh.kayo kayang mabasag sa lamig dito.
Christmas day we went to Yaohan for lunch.funny coz people are staring at me.i thought maybe they find it weird coz am carrying a baby,then finally a lady approaches me and asked me something,in chineese!i was just smilling coz i have no idea what on earth is she telling me.then another lady approached me,finally speaking in english..."she's asking if that's your baby"...nyak!nyak!nyak!thats why she's gesturing weird things while pointing to the baby
Christmas eve we went to San Malo.San Malo is famous for its Christmas street and open mall.and when they say open mall,its really open.hahaha!i was waiting for my cousin sa isang sulok,nanahimik ako ha,then may lumapit na girl then she smile.of course ala nga namang magmaganda ako,shempre smile din ako.then she asked me if i speak chinese.i said no.i think she's trying to have a conversation,but am really having a hard time understanding her english (the way she pronounce words)...salamat na lang sa sign language at least i found out that she loves lumpia and adobo (they have filipina maid daw kasi)
hay!!!hirap talaga...even in internet shop am having a hard time.it'll usually take me 20-30 minutes before they can find someone who can speak english and talk to me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Teejae said...

kinda like lost in translation ei?

Happy New Year, my friend! Hope to see you soon!

4:08 AM  
Blogger pearljem said...

bili ka kasi ng book na may translations...

happy new year!!!

5:48 PM  
Blogger Renan said...

lolz...
try mo mag aral ng mandarin ba linguahe nila dyan?
o kaya... bili ka nung mga ginagamit nung mga classmates kong foreign... may dala dala silang translator...
ang daya... kunwari translate sila... pala may sagot dun

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home