Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Perplexed…

You don't know how long I have wanted
to touch your lips and hold you tight
You don't know how long I have waited
and I was gonna tell you tonight
But the secret is still my own
And my love for you is still unknown
Alone..

You know the feeling when you want to tell someone how you feel but you cant? I don’t know if telling the other person is the right thing to do. I don’t want to play the friendship card coz I know I’ll loose. Ang labo! This has kept me awake for the past 3 days. Has kept my heartbeat twice as fast. Pero this has also kept me going. Ang kulit lang noh. I don’t know if this is right kasi im not sure myself. I’ve never felt this way. Nakakaloko pala!

4 Comments:

Blogger pearljem said...

sinabi mo pa! kaso ako kahit di na sabihin eh...masyado kasi ako obvious. hahaha! nakakaloka talaga yan...masaya na nakakafrustrate na nakakalungkot na nakakainis, mixed feelings. go for the gold!!! :P

8:33 PM  
Blogger Teejae said...

nakakakilig naman..

one of my smartest friends told me once when I told her about my "fear of failure":

that the fear of not knowing is far greater than the fear of failure.

So be brave.

12:41 AM  
Blogger Renan said...

save the cheerleader. save the world

10:27 AM  
Blogger chellix said...

jayz and teej: easier said than done noh. hehehe
ren: at sya pala ay anak ni nathan petrelli

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home