Monday, August 13, 2007

happy weekend

“The heart wants what it wants. There’s no logic to those things. You meet someone and you fall in love and that’s that.”
— Woody Allen in Time in 1992,

Expelliarmus
After 1 week of e-book reading and borrowing my housemate’s, I finally finished the last of the Harry Potter series. Its kind of sad knowing that it’s the last but it ended well for me. Of course there are surprising twist in the end and there’s the much talked about epilogue. I cant imagine it being adopted on the big screen since its too complicated and there are too many characters. But it’ll be interesting though. Maybe they can make a movie of the Deathly Hallow ala Lord of The Rings. 3 hours!

Scofield and Syllar
I cant wait for Prison Break S.3 and Heroes S.2 to come out. News says it’ll come out August and September, respectively. I watched the season finale of Heroes, for the third time and its really amazing. I cant wait to see the first episode of the season 2 coz I don’t know how are they going to connect it from the ending of the first season.

Og-Re (Ogie and Regine)
I was surprise to see the first episode of Celebrity Duet last Saturday. I’ve seen its teaser several times on GMA but I never thought it’d start that soon. They did not create too much hype on it. The Contestants are interesting. Nice mixture, except for Tim Yap and Tessa Prieto (sorry but I don’t really like them). I like the designer (I forgot his name), Wyngard Tracy, and the hot Model/Surgeon who did a duet with Agot Isidro.

Genesis 6:14
I watched Evan Almighty last Sunday, surprisingly, I liked it. Well not like-like. But like in a way that its accurate. And I think there’s really something about Steve Carell that I like. I find him funny.

3 Comments:

Blogger Teejae said...

the hot model surgeon is vicky belo's boyfriend. kadiri.

4:58 AM  
Blogger chellix said...

yeah i just saw their video sa showbiz central.ayaw ko na sa kanya.hehehe

10:44 AM  
Blogger twistedman said...

good thing you still find time to read books. sigh. ever since i became part of our 'org' i didn't have the libog to pick up a book. i don't know why. all i do these days was catch up on sleep. at inom nga pala on weekends. the last one i read was norwegian wood by murakami. if you're into asian authors let me know i have several titles.

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home