Wednesday, June 20, 2007

relocation

My weekend was spent with a bunch of bent people in Pampanga. Hehehe! We went to an ex-officemate’s housewarming and celebration of their new job na rin. I was so excited to see them again, they’re some of my few good friends in the office, especially Mona Fox who was my seatmate for most of my stay in camaro. Miss na kita munik!
Their house is big and give it some more time I know they can make it look nicer (remember, may –er, so nice na sya per se) I was also talked by their gay friends to try and apply in their company, they have an opening for a higher position.
I’ve been moving since I was in college and a change of environment is something that’s not new for me. Besides, ive been thinking about it since last year. Parang nagsawa na ako sa pollution sa maynila eh. I love baguio, pero i think love ko lang sya as a vacation spot, not really as a work place.
Pampanga is not that far from Baguio. May mall na rin naman sya. 1 hour away from manila. And did I mention the offer is better. Hahaha!
Now, lets make a conclusion… what will be the possibility of me moving to Pampanga?
Very high… :-)

4 Comments:

Blogger pearljem said...

okay...nagstart na ako moving here...tapos si swit now in LA? tapos ikaw punta ng pampanga? at least nasa Pinas pa rin di tulad namin,oks na yan...try mo!

10:47 PM  
Blogger Teejae said...

is it clark based? it's not really far. just 1 1/2 hours drive to manila.

5:26 AM  
Blogger chellix said...

@jayz: oo, kelan kaya ako aalis ng pinas? hehehe
@ teej: yup, the company is clark based but i'll probably rent outside clark (unless you'll lend me your house in clark. hehehe!)

12:17 PM  
Blogger bebeh swit said...

layo nmn nun pampanga? haha jke

hahanap kta ng kano ha ate para pnta ka d2 sakin :p

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home