Tuesday, May 29, 2007

memorial day

Whoo-hooo, we had a long weekend due to the memorial day in the US. Since most of the TV shows in the states I watched ended already I decided to buy dvds and have a dvd marathon. After my Saturday shift I slept till around 7pm, I woke up coz of the heavy rain. Been crazy coz ang init sa tanghali then uulan ng malakas sa hapon. Although ok sana coz malamig, but not for me coz I go to work during that time eh, and for some reason, sumusumpong migraine ko coz of that.
I cleaned the house Saturday night (kaya siguro umulan. Hahaha!) come Sunday, coz of the rearranged stuff, I cant find what im looking for. I had a lot of misplaced stuff coz I “cleaned” them. Hehehe minsan talaga di ko alam kung mas sanay ba ako sa magulo or I just easily remember things especially if i’ll look for them sa places where I usually put them, whether that’s the proper or improper place, gets?
Come Sunday, I finally had a chance to start my Grey’s Anatomy marathon. I started around 3pm na kasi I watched SOP pa. I went out to meet my sister, I was planning to look for a grade school bag for my lil sister sana, but to my dismay when I reached SM north and daming tao. I dunno kung di na lang ba ako sanay na nakakakita ng tao sa mall na ganun karami or talagang maraming tao. I felt dizzy, I asked my sis if she wanted to eat but apparently she has other plans so I went home na lang.
I cleaned the house again (grabe, parang ang dumi dumi ng house naming noh. Hahaha!) then I started watching Grey’s Anatomy again. I kind of know the ending already, so I fell asleep while watching. Hahaha!
Text galore din ako that day coz I was kind of bored. I was texting swit, of course she’s always expected to reply. I also tried texting cel, who’s taking about 2 hours before she reply. Si jayz? Wag na itext yan, piso din yun noh. Hahaha!
I had a late text from one of my officemate who wants to go out, we went to cj’s place with monsi. Had a drink then I realize na Im scheduled to do my annual physical exam the next day. Hahaha! Lagot!
My APE went ok naman, I suppose kasi they still cleared me for work eh. Hehehe! Im almost done with Grey’s and im about to start the last 5 epi of Prison Break. I spent the Memorial Day with mamee. And now I’m back to work. Looking forward to Friday.

4 Comments:

Blogger bebeh swit said...

sabutahe si mama ginicing ako ng maaga nun monday kukunin yng re entry sa us embassy pag dating dun toinkz! holiday nga pala grrrrrrr tlaga 2log pa sana ko ampf!

4:09 AM  
Blogger chellix said...

heheh!US holiday nung monday,kaya nga happy happy ako eh, wala kasi kaming pasok that time.

6:16 AM  
Blogger pearljem said...

ako naman happy happy ngayon...Vesak Day. yes holiday!!! woohoo! watch kami mamaya ng Shrek tapos baka tingin sa IT show.sana maraming freebies...

5:38 PM  
Blogger Joana said...

CJ wants to go drinking again. Bakit kaya ako tinetext n'ya. Di naman ako alcoholic. SASAMA KA BAKLA HA!!

1:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home