Tuesday, July 24, 2007

reminiscing...

During the weekend I had a chance to exchange text messages with my college buddies, Emilie and Cathy… we decided to meet up for late night dinner and gimmick next next week. I got excited coz we’re planning to include everybody from our batch. I mean there’s only less than 50 people in our Department and it’ll be impossible not to know each other. In our batch its very interesting. There were more boys than girls and most of them are married already. But I miss them… I miss my college days

Cathy - she’s my best friend during college. Always late, slow as turtle but is the best cook ever. I remember during our internship, she was 2 hour late but our CI forgave her coz she brought food for everyone. Hehehe! She would always remind me if im spending too much and going out too much (hoy Michelle gagala ka nanaman may exam tayo bukas!). she’s always late that up to our graduation she came in late. After graduation she took the February boards and passed. Then she studied nursing and now waiting for the results of the boards.

Emilie – she’s my classmate from 1st to 5th year. Although we had our differences coz some people think I’m “bossing” her around, we still hung around. She calls me Angel since our zoology teacher told the class I look like Angel Aquino. We use to make fun of her accent but she’ll just laugh with us (mean girls kami eh. Hehehe!). she’s now working as a company nurse in a construction company.

Melissa – our transferee from Cavite. She shifted from PT to RT since she doesn’t want to take the boards afterwards (could have done that also. Hehehe!) hmm…. How can I forget the day I almost curse her after finding out what happened to her and the stupid curly haired guy from higher batch. But were good now. She learned her lesson and now engaged to her RT boyfriend in Dubai.

Katrina – my kambal. We’re born the same day/year and almost same time. With her and cathy we complete the Charlie’s Angels. I love Katrina, how her family welcomes us each time we visit her place, si mommy and daddy nya ipagluluto pa kami. Her 2 brothers na laging kontrabida sa buhay namin pero pinagnanasaan naman namin. Hahaha! Its just sad coz she left us while we were in 3rd year and transferred to another school. She graduated BSN and like Cathy she’s also waiting for the result of the boards.

Reigh – ang Ogie ng buhay ko. After transferring to Tondo he’s my constant companion (with value meal number 6 at mcdonalds. Hehehe) they named him Ogie coz he’s short and is always seen with Michelle (yeah, I was called Michelle back then. Hehehe!) he has a huge crush on one of our teachers (mum jobe) and everytime she pass by he’ll sing don’t know what to do, don’t know what to say.

Kuya Luis and Kuya Ramil – our 2 kuyas and daddy. I don’t have that much story about them since most of the time they talk about their kids and their kabit. hahaha

Edward - Mr Walking Encyclopedia.

our Boy Band - Ace, Romel, Ralph, and the fat guy (man i forgot his name. hahaha!)

2 Comments:

Blogger pearljem said...

nararamdaman ko...maluha luha ka nong nagrereminisce kayo.ahaha!

7:34 PM  
Blogger twistedman said...

now i know where you squat...hehehe

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home