Thursday, June 28, 2007

something different

I’m reckless with my hair lately, im planning to have another haircut so am not paying too much attention on it this past few days. I saw Mariel Rodriguez’s hair at Maxim’s for June and I love her hair. Although I doubt about the blond thing (hehehe!)…
Today I decided to tie my hair up, what my former PT buddy called a “labandera look”.. and since I wearing my glasses often lately, as per doctors advice, I was hesitant coz I looked like a dork. Pero bad hair day talaga eh so I have no choice.
I went to work looking like a Grade School principal. And surprisingly, my officemates liked it. My batchmate rona even told me to just always wear my hair like that since it looks neat and it compliments my square jaw (ito ba ay compliment o ano? Hehehe)
Hmm, that made me think, should I still have that haircut this weekend or I’ll just wait for it to grow long like before…. I miss my long hair anyway.

5 Comments:

Blogger bebeh swit said...

lola bagay nga un hair mo ngyon eh like ko un,bagay din nun naka ipit ka un naalala ko na ikw kc yun ung "huling nakita ko" haha memories langya

10:54 PM  
Blogger Renan said...

i dont know about them... but i like you better with longer hair... mas bagay yun sayo...
may dyosa bang hindi mahaba ang buhok?

4:52 AM  
Blogger pearljem said...

@renan: ako? hahaha!

teka, di ko pa nakikita yung bagong gupit ka...may pic ka ba non? gano ba kaikli?

9:21 AM  
Blogger chellix said...

@ renan: o dalawa na kami ni jayz. hahaha!
wala pa ako time mag-upload ng pictures eh, obvious ba? hehehe

4:50 AM  
Blogger pearljem said...

gano kaikli nong dati na bagong gupit ka? ay di bale...may pic naman e, upload na sos

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home