Wednesday, August 22, 2007

salamat sa paglipat

I went home last Saturday afternoon, I was quite hesitant coz of the heavy rain the whole week. I’m afraid i’ll get stranded in the middle of the trip. Thankfully I made it through the rain. Hehehe!
My sister went home also, its been a while since the four of us is under one roof, my mom, me and my two sis. Sad to say na kailangan pang magkasakit ng lolo ko para makumpleto kami.
We had dinner togther but I had to sleep early coz I was too tired coz of the trip. The next day was quite surprising for me. I started cleaning the living room after a hot choco and 2 pandesal. My mom said. “buti na lang maglilinis ka, papaliguan ko si daddy ha”. When my sis woke up she took care of the kitchen. We sent my lil sis to church so she wont disturb us while cleaning. Finally we finished before lunch. My sis cooked her specialty, beef with broccoli and adobong hito. While awatching SOP we bought litro. While watching, di kami maubusan ng comments sa lahat ng artist na nakikita namin sa TV. And were flipping from SOP to ASAP to ANC to MTV, etc…
Funny coz nasa living room lang kami till Mel and Joey. Watching TV, kwentuhan and asaran. Parang yung coke commercial lang. hehehe! Then I realize, never kaming nagging ganun. Umuwi at pumirmi sa house for a day and most of all, walang argument, were just there making fun of people on TV, especially angel locsin. Hehehe! Kawawa naman! Buti na lang nagtransfer sya, we owe it to her. Hehehe!

6 Comments:

Blogger Teejae said...

naks! libreng commercial

2:05 AM  
Blogger chellix said...

oo nga eh. parang coke commercial,basta ako yung maganda na girl dun dapat. hahaha
ei,lets go out next month.kahit dinner dinner lang

3:32 PM  
Blogger pearljem said...

wow bonding galore! hehehe! hala, di na naman ako kasama?

offT: nakita nila ate nagsshopping dito sa orchard si victor basa. hehehe wala lang!

7:13 PM  
Blogger bebeh swit said...

ahhh pero ndi mo napansin na nag walk out ang momy regz ko sa sop? nyahahaha ni murder nya ang listeeeennn!!!

11:05 PM  
Blogger chellix said...

uy napansin din nga namin yun. di na sya lumabas after nung constellation of stars.
wag na kasi ipilit.sya naman yung mali sa tono eh.

11:07 AM  
Blogger bebeh swit said...

hahaha oo nga eh, sbi yng staff dw ng sop ang may kasalanan kc naharangan un teleprompter eh kaso nga sablay cya sa tono 2 beses pa naulit un

tpos nabasa ko sa rvm may nagwewento andun sa sop nanood live sbi nga ayun ang round 2 cya tpos 4 na dw un teleprompter hahaha :D

1:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home