Wednesday, September 24, 2008

what's next?

Wow its been a while. Hehehe!
I know that people are wondering what happened to me after I passed the boards. My dad’s bugging me… “what’s you next plan anak?” My mom’s asking every week, “have you submitted your resume? What hospital?”
I know PTs are understaff nowadays and I can easily get in whichever hospital I choose to volunteer (wow yabang pre!) but I still don’t feel like doing it eh. There’s still a part of me that wants to stay put for a while. Every night I pray to God to lead to me to where He wants me to be. I just don’t know if I did not hear His answer or He’s asking me to wait. Ano ba talaga Lord? Hehehe!
But anyway, I created a time table for myself till Decemeber and if all goes well I can volunteer in 3 hospitals (hopefulle major ones) and still keep my job here at Convergys. I have no idea if I can keep 2 jobs, I want to practice my license because God knows how long I yearned for this but I also want to keep my current job because of the fact that it pays well. And being a starting Therapist, I have no choice but to volunteer first. Yeah, volunteer, as in no salary and I have to make ends meet right.
Pero for now, I want to enjoy first. Hahaha! I want to go to Baguio and relax even for 2 days only. My gift for myself. Or go somewhere different, place where I can be a stranger. I want to go to cebu. Just explore the place then come back with stories to tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home