Wednesday, March 05, 2008

i was watching American Idol yesterday, i feel weird watching it yesterday. im not sure if it was just me or what. i was laughing really hard. hahaha! first, luke menard... WHAM?! as in Wake me up before you go-go... before the finals?! seriously! and i mean, seriously? hahaha! i thought that was a joke.... he just bought his ticket home. second, tainted love by danny noriega. i thought his performance was ok, but the teasing with simon... i realy think thats hilarious.lastly... paula paula paula! i finally know the reason why she's an american idol judge. its the last gap, and paula was standing, simon was asking her to sit (she look drunk coz she loss her balance a bit). ryan called her...ryan: "paula what do you think of the boys tonight?"paula: " i only have 2 word, 2 words ryan...Phe-no-me-nal"ryan: (looking all confuse) "you do the math, simon,in 10 seconds, how do you reply to paula's comments?simon: "how can i reply to those words of wisdom"
*** i just read, its the beatles night next week. im so excited since i just saw Across the Universe and i love it!

2 Comments:

Blogger -c-h-i-e said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:52 PM  
Blogger -c-h-i-e said...

i was just browsing my old friendster blog when i read your old post there and realized, "I don't think I've visited your recycle bin"! I guess this is not just a recycle bin girl! Haha...I can't relate to AI anymore, I only watched the first part of it...and then gone-----> I'm such outdated :D
I'll come back ;)

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home