Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Afternoon shift (rants and raves)
+ I get t sleep during the night, my schedule is at 5pm-2am. Its as if I went on a really late gimmick and slept late.
+ I can now enjoy my weekend, usually my Saturday would just pass by without me knowing it. Hehehe! Because I just sleep the whole time. I wake up and its already a Sunday.
+/- no more I Friday dinner with the girls. Is it good or bad? Hmmm, bad coz I wont see them often. Good coz I can use the extra money for my studies. Hehehe!

- no more night diff
- expensive fare, I have to take a cab to and from work
- no decent meal, my breakfast/lunch at usually at 1pm and dinner is at 10pm.

*** tomorrow im going to the review school for registration. Yes, im going for it. With or without the money. I’m enrolling by faith. Hehehe! I know He will provide.

*** I watched American Idol. The song that David Archuleta sang keeps ringing on my head. I searched it and boom! I know that song. The song is You’re the Voice, I think the more popular version of it is by John Farham and Heart. But I know it through a CD called Life on the Edge. It’s a compilation of Christian songs (including Testify by Avalon). Nice!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home