Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Are you kidding me?

You know how it feels during lazy Sunday afternoon where you keep clicking the remote trying to find a decent show on television. I’m usually glued on PBA during those hours but I don’t like the way Sta. Lucia was loosing to Talk n Text. Hehehe! Anyway, so I watched QTV’s “Ang Pinaka”. For the week’s countdown they featured the 10 Most Successful Pinoy Entrepreneurs. I don’t watch the business channel and I usually get the lifestyle, entertainment and sports section on a newspaper. The business section would be the last thing I’d read. Yeah, I’d rather read the obituaries. Hahaha! I caught just half of the list.
5. John Gokongwei Jr
4. Tony Tan Caktiong
3. Manny Villar
2. Andrew L Tan
1. Henry Sy
Wait a minute! Am I still watching local channel? I’m on QTV right? And the list was supposed to be 10 Most Successful PINOY Entrepreneurs. Eh nasan and Pinoy? Oh im sorry, there you go… number 3. Sen. Manny Villar. And? That’s it? Like I said, I don’t watch the business channel (if there’s such thing) but I know that there are hundreds of Pinoy Entrepreneurs who would have made it to the list. Its not as if may prestige or something to be on the list of a local TV show. But its not right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home