Monday, October 20, 2008

seriously?!

I had a harsh falling out with my supervisor last Thursday. I was dreading this Monday because I know that at some point, I have to face her and talk to her about what happened the prior week. I was cruel to her I know. I said things that I shouldn’t have said. Hurtful things. Things I didn’t imagine myself saying to another person. I don’t know what got into me. I got scared of my own self. But when we talked during the beginning of the shift I was surprised with my attitude. I prepared a speech for her to justify my behavior. But when I started talking, its all gone, instead of justifying my behavior, I took full responsibility of what happened. I told her Im very much aware that I hurt her and I wish I can take it back but I can’t. I even said if I can do things all over again I know that I’ll say the exact same things, because that’s how I felt that time. After 30 minutes of talking, we wrapped it up. Its all water under the bridge. I know that’s gonna go in my file although she didn’t write me for that. But it’ll affect my status. Our relationship, nah… we’re not that close anyway. Hahaha! Although I feel for her. She doesn’t deserve it (well maybe she deserve some of it. :P) but still. I know she wouldn’t expect it from me. I’m sorry Fides. I know I disappoint you today. But I really am sorry.

*** on the lighter side. After 3 purchase of Grey’s Anatomy DVD, finally I was able to finish Season 4. its not as exciting as the previous season, I miss Burke. I miss Addison. feel like they rushed into the finale (the Writer’s Strike really affect them. Boo-hoo!) although I love Dr. Erica Hahn. But what shocked me the most is Callie and Hahn. Seriously? What do you guys think?

1 Comments:

Blogger Kiko said...

nakakatakot ka palang magalit ate! :)

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home